March Mapness

Today I am proud to announce the beginning of something wonderful and silly:

For the entire month of March I will be publishing blog posts about Maps! As an homage to the famous college basketball tournament, I am calling it "March Mapness". This is an idea of staggering brilliance, and I want it to catch on for the whole data visualization blog-o-sphere. You heard it here first, folks: March is officially the new month of maps in the dataviz world!

I can't promise I'll actually post a map every day, but I will feature some classic map-based posts from years past on If We Assume, cross-post some great content from friends on other blogs, and maybe even generate some new awesome visualizations!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inappropriate comments, advertisements, or spam will be removed.
Posts older than 2 weeks have moderated comments.
(Anonymous commenting disabled due to increasing spam)