Speaking at the GeekWire Summit

Last week I was invited to give an updated version of a talk that started out right here on my blog: The United States of Starbucks.

Six years later, I look back on this blog and particularly that blog post as a turning point for myself creatively and scientifically. It was the first real press I received for my work, and affirmation of my creative explorations of data.

This week's Astro Vlog discusses a bit of that history, and shows some scenes from the 2018 GeekWire Summit where I gave the updated talk:


And you can see my updated United States of Starbucks talk online now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inappropriate comments, advertisements, or spam will be removed.
Posts older than 2 weeks have moderated comments.
(Anonymous commenting disabled due to increasing spam)