What's in an astronomer's tech bag?

A traditional tech video that I've always enjoyed is the "what's in my bag?" series. It celebrates technology, travel, lifestyle, design... but also (for me) is a productivity motivator. These videos to me fall under the "work style" genre - showcasing how people spend their time, organize their lives & workflows, set up their work & creative spaces, and - yes - what they carry in their backpacks each day.

So here I am proud to present my take on this classic YouTube video form: What is in an astronomer's tech bag? 2018 ASTRO VLOG edition!



Honestly I don't carry that much stuff, and I rely on only a few computers/gadgets to do my work. Mark my words:
when it comes to productivity & creativity, less is more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inappropriate comments, advertisements, or spam will be removed.
Posts older than 2 weeks have moderated comments.
(Anonymous commenting disabled due to increasing spam)