Video: Making connections between projects

New episode of the Astro Vlog for the week, thinking about the connections between projects and people. One of the most important things for scientists to do is just talk to each other! This is how we learn about data/missions/ideas/skills that might compliment things we're doing.

In my case, at least 6 times in recent memory I've found myself telling people about the WISE mission, and some of the amazing data that is available. I'm not paid to do it, or even officially involved with WISE, but it's data I've been interested in for years. My friend Ethan and I are even toying with ideas on how to find planets with WISE (GitHub repo here), even though the current WISE mission is looking for Near Earth Asteroids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inappropriate comments, advertisements, or spam will be removed.
Posts older than 2 weeks have moderated comments.
(Anonymous commenting disabled due to increasing spam)